jeudi 24 décembre 2015

TRAVEL WITH ME - LONDON #1




Quelques photos de Londres. J'ai regroupé plusieurs séjours en un parce que les photos sont mélangées dans le même dossier.
Vous pouvez ici voir un aperçu du quartier se situant vers le Tower Bridge, la cathédrale Saint Paul et un petit bout de Shoreditch.



See u soon ;)

6 commentaires:

  1. Oh, I visited London earlier this year in June and I miss it already! Your photographs stir up such nostalgia haha. I especially adored the red telephone booths - I must have taken at least 50 pictures with that iconic symbol of Britain lol!

    Merry merry Christmas to you!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Merry Christmas to u too ! :)

      Haha yes those telephone booths are like a mith I think I shoot a lot of it too. Hope you're be able to come back to London soon enough.

      Supprimer
  2. So beautiful!! All your photos are making me miss London! I don't think I could ever tire of this city. Hope you had a lovely Christmas! xx

    thesundaychapter.com

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you and happy new year to you :)

      Wish u a lot of nice trips this year.

      Supprimer
  3. Gorgeous photos, Kenza! I am so excited to go back to London in June. These photos just made me so excited! We will also be visiting Paris again in June and would love any recommendations you have! :)
    - Maddy @ http:www.travelalphas.com

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you ! I'd love to give u some advices about Paris. I'll send u an e-mail anytime soon with anything you need to see :)

      Happy new year to yoo.

      Supprimer