mercredi 6 janvier 2016

TRAVEL WITH ME - LONDON #4


Dernier article sur Londres pour l'instant avec à nouveau un peu plus de photos de la vue de Saint Paul mais aussi Westminster Abbey, Piccadilly Circus, la City, Big-Ben, Paddington, Notting Hill et Trafalgar Square.

Je prépare une Bucket List spéciale sur Londres et ses environs que j'espère pouvoir publier avant mon échange avec pleins de petits restaurants et de monuments beaucoup moins touristiques que ceux que vous pouvez voir dans cette série de quatre articles photos.



See u soon ;)

6 commentaires:

  1. I love London! My favourite city in Europe.
    LUXESSED

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Yes I think it's one of the most beautiful city in the world as well. :)

      Supprimer
  2. Your photos are just amazing! I'm desperate to travel around Europe and especially to London except it's very expensive to come from South Africa (our currency is terrible). Definitely going to subscribe to your blog so that I can stay up to date with your awesome posts!

    Laura from http://justblueflint.com

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely comment :)
      Wow I can understand, this is soooo far away, I'd love to visit South Africa though.
      And if u ever come to Paris or London I'll be more than happy to show u around.

      Supprimer
  3. Visiting London has always been my dream since I was a kid. After reading this article, I am really inspired to visit soon. I must say that your clicks are really nice and quite professional. Taking a ride on the giant wheel tops my list. Awesome photo compilation.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you for stopping by ! :)
      I hope you will be able to visit London anytime soon as well !!! It really is a beautiful city and the view from the London Eyes is definitely breathtaking.

      Supprimer