vendredi 22 juillet 2016

A DAY IN STRASBOURG AND MORE


L' Alsace n'est pas forcément la première région à laquelle on pense quand on cherche à visiter la France mais c'est une région que j'ai appris à apprécier de plus en plus. Entre ces marchés de noël féeriques, sa gastronomie à tomber et ses maisons originales, l'Alsace est vraiment une région qui vaut le détour.
Et c'est à Strasbourg, plus précisément dans la Petite France que j'ai posé mes valises pour quelques jours.
J'ai passé mon temps à manger des flammenkueche, me balader sur la place où se situe la cathédrale Notre Dame de Strasbourg et simplement me perdre dans toutes ses petites rues pleines de charme.



Alsace isn't the first thing you think of while talking about France but this is definitely something you don't want to miss. You'll find here delicious food (flammenkueche come on guys !), amazing christmas markets and cute little houses. Alsace definitely needs a stop on your itinary.
Strasbourg is the most famous town in the area and that's where I stayed for a weekend. I spent days exploring la Petite France, walking near the Notre Dame de Strasbourg Cathedral and simply wandering through the streets.
This city definitely worth the trip from Paris !

You may also like : My Itinary in Alsace 1 and My itinary in Alsace 2.

And you, what do you prefer in Strasbourg ?

Follow me on Instagram and Bloglovin :)

4 commentaires:

  1. I love Alsace. I've been to Strasbourg only twice but find it so charming. Now that there is a TGV from Lux to Strasbourg, I might visit again soon.

    LUXESSED

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Yes such a charming city, totally agree ! :)

      Supprimer
  2. Wonderful photos! I would like to go there as well. Lovely photos ♡ ◠‿◠

    ♡ * Jewellery display * ♡

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you for your nice comment ! I wish you to go there ! :)

      Supprimer